We Offer Wide Range Of DC Motors that is useful for Pumps, Elevators, Automatic Doors & Gates etc.
Globe Scott Motors offers one of the broadest and most accessible range of motors solutions in the business.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you with exclusive range of our Products to fulfill your requirements.
RAILWAY SIGNALING MOTORS
Globe Scott Motors is a leading name in the field of manufacture of Railway Signaling Motors Build With Our Experienced Staff.
GlOBE SCOTT MOTORS was established in the year 1985, as an INDO – US joint Venture with technical collaboration from M/S SCOTT MOTORS INC. USA. We have absorbed and developed best technology, making our product of highest and consistent quality.
We are able to cater to a full range of DC PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS from 25 watts to 3000 watts, ranging from 12 V DC motor to 220 V DC motor. We are capable of developing motors and gear boxes as per customer’s satisfaction and need. We can execute small and large requirement due to flexibility in manufacturing. We have our own tool room and machining facility and are able to provide good service at optimum price to our customer.
WHAT WE DO?
- Powers from 25 to 3000 watts intermittent or continuous duty
- Standard or special construction forms and dimensions
- Waterproof or open motors with different degrees of protection
- EMI suppression filters (Standard in many motors)
- Position, speed and shifting sensors such as encoders, can be fitted on request
- Electromagnetic brakes on request
- Reduction gears on request
- Incorporated or separate electronic controls on request
- Experience and technical knowledge to develop special motors according to customer’s specifications for small or large-scale production
- A research department where special motors are designed and developed
- Product certification on request
- Conformity and test certificates on Request
- A test laboratory equipped with a computerized data acquisition system where lifetime or mechanical stress tests can also be carried out
- General Purpose
- Gear Motors
- Safety Motors
- Crossing Automations
- Cleaning Machines